Looking for some old drama
#7306 12/18/19 06:50 AM
Q
qy01 Offline OP
ET Egg
OP Offline
ET Egg
Q
Hi, Do you still have links to 溏心風暴 and 溏心風暴3?

Thank you!

Re: Looking for some old drama
qy01 #7307 12/18/19 11:16 AM
E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
Sorry, no luck finding a working link.

ETPlanet #7309 12/20/19 04:54 PM
Q
qy01 Offline OP
ET Egg
OP Offline
ET Egg
Q
Thank you! Sigh!

qy01 #7343 01/14/20 06:27 AM
W
ET Junior
ET Junior
W

qy01 #7354 02/02/20 07:12 AM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Hi ET,

I've been using this website for years now and really like to watch HK dramas, but I remember a few years back when this website wasn't updated, the HK dramas was all kept within this website, but now it seems like those dramas has been deleted or removed?

For an example, a few years back I watched several HK dramas and they were 賭城群英會 Bet Hur (2017), 巨轮II Brother's Keeper II (2016), 溏心風暴3 Heart and Greed 3 (2017) and 乘胜狙击 Burning Hands (2016).

All of these HK dramas was posted on ET planet's website, but now when I try to find them back and download it, it says that "nothing was found"???

Also one more thing, a lot of HK dramas that you guys have posted on the website, the format are all RMVB, is it possible to post MP4 formats or they are already like that. Because on before I downloaded a HK drama which was called 乘胜狙击 Burning Hands (2016) and I kept a copy of it on PC and on a Hard Drive, but it seems like over time when I try to play this drama back on PC and even on TV, it's very slow and lagging, the videos are not responding at all. I had the same problem with this other HK drama which was called 幕后玩家 Two Steps From Heaven (2016). I don't understand why this problem is occurring???

From what I understand....
RMVB is a file type developed by Real Networks and stands for RealMedia Variable Bit Rate file. RMVB is quite similar to MPEG4 files and differs from the RealMedia format which encodes at a constant value. MP4 is a container format that can store video, audio and subtitle data (as well as more depending on content).

The HK dramas that I've talked about and listed above, do you guys still have those seeds/torrent files available for us to get access and download them. I know it's old and it's been a few years now, I've been looking for them all over on this website and also other websites online as well, but it seems like all the posts has been deleted/removed on this website???

Sorry about this long message, I hope you understand.

Thank you,
Cody

Last edited by Cody; 02/02/20 07:16 AM.
qy01 #7355 02/02/20 11:58 AM
E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
Btw, the drama you mention above. I did not have any luck finding a working link.

qy01 #7356 02/02/20 11:58 AM
E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
You made some very good points that I should answer one by one. If I missed any, please feel free to mention in a reply. Thanks

1. Regarding older drama/series
It is really not worth keeping them after a certain amount of time has past. The reason is, these torrents are already dead. Keeping dead torrent gives hope to other, that it is available when it really is not. It is just wasting time on the user to download the torrent, wait for it to load up (for up to 30 min) to see that it is dead. Really not worth it, in my opinion.

If you need something old, just post a request. I will try to find a working torrent. It saves you time as I usually test them first to make sure there is at least 1 seeder. I think this works better to serve this forum and its users.

2. Torrent
The torrent posted here is really not made by myself. I do think I mention it every now and then on some post.

3. RMVB
I think I know why this is still popular. Rmvb was and still is quite popular in Asian and Asian's torrent. I know it's outdated. But with a system setup a long time ago, I probably wouldn't change anything to mess that setup. Cause I have seen a massive amount of message when the torrent is wrong or missing. Therefore, why mess with a setup that can cause downtime when it is working for such a long time. Also, rmvb files are usually posted first. It is usually the lowest in quality (resolution) and the smallest file size (as that is more important to most people). MP4 file size will likely be around 1.5 times rmvb. I might start testing it out to see which gets more download in the near future. Thanks for your suggestion.

4. Regarding playing problems
I really do not recommend the software included by default with Windows to play it.

If you do not have any media codec installed or do not want to keep on updating it, I would recommend VLC media player. Available at https://www.videolan.org

Otherwise, I currently use MPC-BE available at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mpcbe/
But there is also MPC-HC available at https://mpc-hc.org , both of which gets good review.

[Not 100% sure about it now. But in the good old days, you will need this step]
Install a media codec such as Shark007's Advanced Codecs available at http://shark007.net/advanced.html . Cause these media player software do not included the necessary software encoder (codecs) to play everything. Also, it is recommend that you uninstall older version of media codec software to avoid any conflicts. Which might be why you are having problems.

5. Old RMVB
If it really is a problem, you can use Wondershare UniConverter to convert the file to MP4 or any other format you wish. I uses this software myself for other purposes (download Youtube video). It is available on our Application page at http://www.etplanet.com/download/ near the bottom.

Anyways, as mention previously, if I missed anything or you want to add anything, please feel free to reply.

Cody #7358 02/02/20 11:34 PM
W
ET Junior
ET Junior
W

ETPlanet #7359 02/03/20 09:13 AM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Hi ET,

Thanks a lot, I understand where you are coming from, I'm currently using a software which is called HD Video Converter Factory Pro. This software is very useful
and helpful, it allows you to convert video files and music files as well, and plus it can do a lot more. It's available to download (Trial version only) and to purchase (full version). I've used Wondershare in the past but I moved on from that.

I've been using VLC to play all dramas/TV Shows/Films, etc. But to be honest I think the best thing to do is convert all RMVB files to MP4 and then play it with VLC. This I think would be the best way. I know with the default windows media player is not a very good software to use and plus I never use it.

Anyways, I still prefer MP4 over RMVB because I feel like the world is expanding and growing nowadays and the internet is a very useful place to find and learn things and many more.

Thanks a lot ET planet

Last edited by Cody; 02/03/20 09:22 AM.
wlg3506 #7360 02/03/20 09:14 AM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Thank you

Last edited by Cody; 02/03/20 09:25 AM.
wlg3506 #7362 02/05/20 05:59 PM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Hi there,

Thanks so much, appreciate it, all HK dramas are working and are playable.
By the way is there any chance you might have a working torrent/link for 幕后玩家 Two Steps From Heaven (2016) and 巨轮 Brother's Keeper (2013). If you do it would be great, much appreciate.

wlg3506 #7363 02/05/20 06:53 PM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Hi there,

Sorry I just wanted to say that the two HK dramas that I mentioned on before, if you can't find a working torrent/link, it's ok. And also I'm currently looking for 同盟 The Unholy Alliance (2017). If you can be able find a working torrent/link for all three dramas, it would be awesome but if not it's ok. I know some of them are old but my hobby is watching HK dramas with families and friends, I'm a fan of TVB.

Hope you can help, much appreciate

Thanks so much,
Cody

Cody #7364 02/06/20 12:41 AM
W
ET Junior
ET Junior
W

qy01 #7365 02/06/20 12:43 AM
W
ET Junior
ET Junior
W

wlg3506 #7366 02/07/20 07:16 AM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Excellent, thank you so much

wlg3506 #7367 02/07/20 07:17 AM
C
ET Adult
ET Adult
C
Excellent, thank you so much

qy01 #7715 07/25/20 11:28 AM
J
ET Cell
ET Cell
J
Hi,
Do you have any links or torrent to "Wu Xin: The Monster Killer 3 - 无心法师3"?

Thanks,

Jaycob #7717 07/25/20 11:40 AM
E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
Originally Posted by Jaycob
Hi,
Do you have any links or torrent to "Wu Xin: The Monster Killer 3 - 无心法师3"?

Thanks,

Posted, enjoy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

© 1999-2020 ETPlanet.com

Affiliate: TackTech