Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
T
ET Adult
ET Adult
T
hi all,
just want to ask if anyone know if 飞虎之壮志英雄 (Flying Tiger 3) already available?
some site already have first 5 episodes.

E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
It's being broadcast in a China online video platform. Not likely to see any bt files. But you can watch it online here:
https://gimy.app/vod/163259.html [7 different source to try]

1 member likes this: taco21
A
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity
A
I am looking for the following series especially chapter #6, I am in the U.S. so can't access the China sites:

龍鳳情長 (He Who Knows Too Much) - from 1991

Thanks!

E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
Originally Posted by Almighty1
I am looking for the following series especially chapter #6, I am in the U.S. so can't access the China sites:

Thanks!

Sorry, that's really too old or aren't too popular. I didn't find anything.

Btw, gimy site does work if you use a vpn from Canada or possible elsewhere too, just that the US does not work.

A
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity
A
Originally Posted by ETPlanet
Originally Posted by Almighty1

Thanks!

Sorry, that's really too old or aren't too popular. I didn't find anything.

Btw, gimy site does work if you use a vpn from Canada or possible elsewhere too, just that the US does not work.

Interesting, the show was actually on DISH satellite TVB Drama channel in the U.S. back in August 2021 which is 10 chapters except the problem was that they showed Chapters 1-5 with Chapter 5 shown 4 times and skipped 6 and then 7-10 was what they had.

I always thought for most of the sites, they require a China IP. I have installed transocks but could not get it working on any of the sites.

As it does show up using Google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%BE%8D%E9%B3%B3%E6%83%85%E9%95%B7&sxsrf=AOaemvLF7_EvEk-xvlhUozW2BkO6EHLmGw%3A1641503776122&uact=5&oq=%E9%BE%8D%E9%B3%B3%E6%83%85%E9%95%B7&sclient=gws-wiz

E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
I tried those links as well. They are just blank links to no where. Most likely to attract traffic to their site. It really does not contain video content.

btw, just so you know, regarding bt/torrent links. They usually only last around 2 weeks for new shows. Variety shows or rebroadcast ones, I would say less than 1 week. Unless you see the show rebroadcast in the past week or so, I wouldn't have any hope of a working link. They'll be dead by week 2.

That's why online watching site is the best for now. They work as long as your ISP or their WEBHOST is not blocking your traffic. Just use an adblocker plugin for browser and it's basically all clean from ads. I only recommend watching from PC based browser. I do not really recommend watching from android/ios devices, as the adblocker I tried doesn't do as much or is limited. I personally don't use Google Chrome. Even without anything addon and using strict settings, it allows quite a lot of ads (likely from it's own company). I use Microsoft Edge (based on chrome too). Even without addon, it definitely beats chrome, at least from my previous experience. With the use of addon, it's miles ahead of chrome. Btw, I use is Adguard Adblocker. Have been using it for years and is the one i recommend.

There is also the dns method of blocking, it's more basic and doesn't block as much. Works pretty much everywhere (Win/Mac/Android/ios/router), without the need for external software download. I use them both together. More info for this is here: https://adguard-dns.com/en/public-dns.html

Last edited by ETPlanet; 01/07/22 01:52 PM.
A
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity
A
Interesting. What's strange is I've been able to find literally other old shows on encoretvb itself for stuff that is broadcasted except for this one, not sure if it was too short of a series compared to others or there just wasn't any interest. I have never had to use bt/torrent links, isn't bt just bittorrent or does bt mean something else? I just wished there was a way to download from the streaming sites since most of the time, I am trying to watch it on a 65" tv. I mean the thing is what happened to all the free VPN's that makes the Chinese servers think you are in China to be able to use the sites. Yuesp which was good seems to also be gone now as I was using it on the Amazon FireTV 4K Stick. I think the other issue is that a lot of the sites might have had the content added when Adobe Flash was still used and ofcourse most devices no longer have Adoble Flash so it could not playback the content if you visit those sites currently.

E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E
I have no idea why its not available too. Guess we will never know the answer.

Yep, bt = bittorrent. I usually use these words together here, so most ppl understand it.

There are these steam download browser plugin. But I have never try any. Neither do I know if they actually work or not. So I can't recommend any.

Regarding Flash, there is always the possibility of downloading an older version of browser to use/play it.

M
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
M
Hi ET Planet,

Can help to post link to "Modern Dynasty 2022"

Thanks

Mr. Red

E
ET Ultimate
ET Ultimate
E